Plans for Foreseeable Natural Disasters or Man-Made Crisis. Practical & Workable Business Continuity Plans
What can we do for you?
If you fail to plan…you are planning to fail!
Do you have the right plans in place and are you ready to respond to a natural disaster or man-made crisis?
IFO Group provides a comprehensive range of crisis and business continuity planning consultancy services, including corporate crisis management, hurricane plans, and other contingency planning. We have an experienced team of experts to assist clients in developing plans and procedures and providing customized training and thorough reviews of existing business continuity plans.
Don’t let a foreseeable crisis put you out of business.
IFO Group consultants can quickly and efficiently help you revise or update an existing Business Continuity Plan or provide you with an assessment of a new project. Just click on the “Request a Consultation” button on the right side of this page, call us, or send us an email and we’ll be happy to provide you with a free consultation to discuss your needs.
Business Continuity Planning
- Civil Disorder, Terrorism, and other Force Majeure incidents.
- Contingency planning for emergency power generation, housing, fuel, food, and other life support essentials
- Development of detailed corporate employee and vendor/contractor contact lists
- Earthquake Plans
- Hurricane, Flood, and Tornado Plans
- Identification of primary and secondary backup facilities
- Pandemic Plans
- Personnel Accountability Plans
- Supplier and subcontractor dependencies by function and department.
- Temporary employee relocation strategies