Comply with Regulatory & Industry Codes & Guidelines
Knowledgeable Consultants to Help with Hazard Mitigation & Detailed Evaluations
What can we do for you?
IFO Group consultants can quickly and efficiently help you comply with regulatory and industry codes and guidelines pertaining to facility siting studies or provide you with an assessment of a new project.
- Do you need assistance in achieving compliance with the OSHA PSM (Process Safety Management) and EPA RMP(Risk Management Program) requirements for performing facility siting evaluations?
- Do you need a detailed evaluation of site fire, explosion, and toxic release hazards, which includes structural integrity, personnel protection and shelter-in-place potential of a new or existing facility or a temporary building?
- Do you have an out of date Facility Siting Study that doesn’t reflect recent changes to the facility or your process?
- Do you need assistance with hazard mitigation – to include proper siting of new or temporary buildings, window and door retrofit recommendations, the design of new or retrofitted blast-resistant buildings and other full-service architect and engineering services?
We can help!
Just click on the “Request a Consultation” button on the right side of this page, call us, or send us an email and we’ll be happy to provide you with a free consultation to discuss your needs!
The codes and standards we most commonly use to help our clients find the most appropriate approach to ensure regulatory compliance and achieve the desired level of risk control that fits their corporate and operational needs in the US and internationally include:
- API RP 752 – Management of Hazards Associated with Location of Process Plant Permanent Buildings.
- API RP 753 – Management of Hazards Associated with Location of Process Plant Portable Buildings.
- API RP 756 – Management of Hazards Associated with Location of Process Plant Tents.
- CCPS – Guidelines for Process Plant Buildings for External Explosions and Fires
- API 2510 – Design and Construction of Liquefied Petroleum Gas Installations.
- NFPA 30 – Flammable and Combustible Liquids Code.
- NFPA 58 – Liquefied Petroleum Gas Code.
- NFPA 59A – Standard for the Production, Storage, and Handling of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG).