Fire Protection & Life Safety
What can we do for you?
In addition to analyzing the traditional code compliance issues, we bring the state-of-the-art in research, computer fire modeling, computer egress modeling, structural protection, and building material analysis together to provide clients with the best options for life safety and fire protection engineering.
IFO Group also offers a variety of consulting services directly related to the investigation of the following types of fires and explosions:
- BLEVEs (boiling liquid evaporating vapor explosions)
- Dust explosions including grain, coal, plastics, wood, metals, or other organics
- Explosives, pyrophoric, or other chemical reactions resulting in the unintended production of explosive materials
- Fires and explosions involving commercial, healthcare, industrial, and residential occupancies, petrochemical, laboratory, transportation, utility, and mining operations
- Fires or explosions involving thermal runaways or uncontrolled chemical reactions
- Fuel gas explosions and fires including LP, LNG, methane, natural gas, butane, propane, natural gas, and hydrogen
- High-temperature liquid metals or blast and arc furnace explosions
- Incidents involving oxidizers such as liquid oxygen or peroxides
- Steam and boiler explosions