Cost Effective Litigation Support Services for Full Range Dispute Resolution Scenarios
Deposition & Courtroom Testimony in Civil & Criminal Trials
What Can We Do For You?
When our clients suffer a major loss, they trust IFO Group to provide them with the right experts to help quickly determine what happened, identify and preserve crucial evidence, and deliver compelling factual reports. Our consultants have considerable experience in deposition and courtroom testimony in both civil and criminal cases in state, district, and federal courts throughout the country. Our staff takes pride in superior opinion and report writing skills and ensuring that our clients receive sound, competent litigation support on a wide range of cases.
IFO Group offers cost-effective litigation support services for a full range of dispute resolution scenarios. Our consultants fully understand the litigation process and how the critical supporting roles filled by investigators and expert witnesses can be leveraged to help promote successful outcomes. We are practicing experts in our respective fields and apply a collaborative, team-based approach to projects with the proven ability to access other recognized experts and specialized services as required. Our certified fire and explosion investigators are qualified and well versed in the application of NFPA 921 and NFPA 1033 and can present their opinions clearly and effectively even when confronted by aggressive and hostile cross-examination.
Additionally, to support any type of litigation scenario, IFO Group has a climate-controlled inspection laboratory and workshop to facilitate the inspection and documentation of collected evidence and artifacts by IFO Group, clients, or other retained experts. Our onsite secure evidence and artifact storage is managed in accordance with ASTM Methods E1459-13/ E1492-11 and can provide short or long-term retained storage. Our investigators routinely respond to incident scenes throughout North America and internationally to provide clients with a trusted representative on the ground to facilitate investigative efforts.
Areas where we have provided services include:
- Analysis of Fire Victim Toxicology
- Bodily Injury and Fatality Incidents
- Codes, Standards, and Industry Practice Review
- Computer Fire Modeling of Scenarios
- Counsel Technical Education and Briefing
- Custom Fire Experiment Testing of Scenarios
- Evidence and Artifact Collection, Secure Chain of Custody and Retained Storage
- Expert and Fact Witness Support and Testimony
- Explosion Modeling
- Fire and Explosion Cause and Origin Determination
- Fire Reconstruction Modeling and Analysis
- Forensic Failure Analysis
- Incident Reconstruction and Animations
- Incident Site Management
- Industry Best Practice Conformance
- Investigation and Documentation
- Occupational Safety and Health
- OSHA Compliance
- Post-Fire Structural Response Modeling and Analysis
- Precision Forensic Scene Mapping
- Process Data Recovery
- Reactive Chemical Testing
- Regulatory and Code Compliance
- Review and Evaluation of Expert Opinions
- Root Cause Analysis
- 3D Computer Animated Incident Reconstruction
- Toxic Releases and Dispersion
From cause determination to expert testimony to case resolution, you can count on us for unparalleled investigative expertise and cost effective project management to help you get the facts.