Effective Methods for Managing Risks: Goal Setting, Planning, and Measurement of Performance Against Defined Criteria
What can we do for you?
IFO Group routinely assists clients with the development and implementation of performance-based management systems and associated processes to international and industry standards while meeting applicable regulatory requirements. Our consultants are experts in delivering best in class integrated systems customized to accommodate client specifications and processes.
Our consultants also have extensive experience in producing client and project specific Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Management Manuals, Plans, Safety Cases, and bridging documents.
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- OHSAS 18001
- Integrated Quality and HSE (Health, Safety, and Environment) Management Systems
- Safety Manual Development and Revisions
- Gap Analysis and Assessment of Existing Management Systems
- Complete Management System Implementation Services
- Management System Accreditation Coordination
- Management System Components
- Internal Minimum Standards
- Safe Work Practices
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Emergency Procedures
- Work Instructions
- Key Performance Indicators
- Management System Training Program Development and Delivery
- Technical writing support