Effective Methods for Managing Risks: Goal Setting, Planning, and Measurement of Performance Against Defined Criteria
What can we do for you?
IFO Group routinely assists clients with the development and implementation of performance-based management systems and associated processes to international and industry standards while meeting applicable regulatory requirements. Our consultants are experts in delivering best in class integrated systems customized to accommodate client specifications and processes.
Our consultants also have extensive experience in producing client and project specific Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Management Manuals, Plans, Safety Cases, and bridging documents.
- Complete Management System Implementation Services
- Gap Analysis and Assessment of Existing Management Systems
- Integrated Quality and HSE (Health, Safety, and Environment) Management Systems
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- ISO 14201
- ISO 45001
- Management System Accreditation Coordination
- Management System Components
- Emergency Procedures
- Internal Minimum Standards
- Key Performance Indicators
- Safe Work Practices
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Work Instructions
- Management System Training Program Development and Delivery
- OHSAS 18001
- Safety Manual Development and Revisions
- Technical writing support