IFO Group offers cost-effective litigation support services for the full range of dispute resolution scenarios. Our consultants fully understand the litigation process and how the critical supporting roles filled by investigators and expert witnesses can be leveraged to help promote successful outcomes. We are practicing experts in our respective fields and apply a collaborative, team-based approach to projects with the proven ability to access other recognized experts and specialized services as required. Our certified fire and explosion investigators are qualified and well versed in the application of NFPA 921 and NFPA 1033 and can present their opinions clearly and effectively even when confronted by aggressive and hostile cross-examination.
When our clients suffer a major loss they trust IFO Group to provide them with the right experts to help quickly determine what happened, identify and preserve crucial evidence, and deliver compelling factual reports.
Our consultants have significant experience in deposition and courtroom testimony in both civil and criminal cases in state, district, and federal courts throughout the country. Our staff takes pride in superior opinion and report writing skills and ensuring that our clients receive sound, competent litigation support on a wide range of cases.
IFO Group has a climate controlled inspection laboratory and workshop to facilitate the inspection and documentation of collected evidence and artifacts by IFO Group, clients, or other retained experts. Our onsite secure evidence and artifact storage is managed in accordance with ASTM Methods E1459-13 / E1492-11 and we can provide short or long-term retained storage. In addition, our investigators routinely respond to incident scenes throughout North America and internationally in order to provide clients with a trusted representative on the ground to facilitate investigative efforts.
Areas where we have provided services include:
- Investigation and Documentation
- Bodily Injury and Fatality Incidents
- Precision Forensic Scene Mapping
- Review and Evaluation of Expert Opinions
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Forensic Failure Analysis
- OSHA Compliance
- Counsel Technical Education and Briefing
- Incident Reconstruction and Animations
- Fire and Explosion Cause and Origin Determination
- 3D Computer Animated Incident Reconstruction
- Regulatory and Code Compliance
- Industry Best Practice Conformance
- Fire Reconstruction Modeling and Analysis
- Computer Fire Modeling of Scenarios
- Explosion Modeling
- Custom Fire Experiment Testing of Scenarios
- Analysis of Fire Victim Toxicology
- Toxic Releases and Dispersion
- Post-Fire Structural Response Modeling and Analysis
- Expert and Fact Witness Support and Testimony
- Reactive Chemical Testing
- Root Cause Analysis
- Codes, Standards, and Industry Practice Review
- Incident Site Management
- Process Data Recovery
- Evidence and Artifact Collection, Secure Chain of Custody and Retained Storage
From cause determination to expert testimony to case resolution, you can count on us for unparalleled investigative expertise and cost effective project management to help you get the facts.