Training should function to aid in the systematic acquisition of skills, concepts, and attitudes that result in improved organizational, team, and individual level performance. While training programs are often developed internally within organizations, they are often employed without regard to the linkage between content, administration, adoption, and organizational and safety-related outcomes.
To address this common issue, we offer the following training services:
- Facilitating reviews of organizational and business line objectives to ensure identification of essential employee knowledge, skills, abilities, and characteristics related to achievement
- Performance of assessments to identify training gaps
- Design and delivery of training to address gaps
- Advise the most appropriate method of training delivery based on organizational and national culture, employee preferences, and knowledge transfer requirements
- Establish relevant training metrics to track progress and knowledge attainment
- Provide assistance with identification and prioritization of critical need skill areas for future training budget consideration
Train at our new facility near Houston, Texas
Train at your site or office – Nationwide or Worldwide
Now offering E-Learning Options
Our staff has extensive experience in providing educational services to clients. We emphasize interactive environments with as much hands-on practical learning as possible. We can also offer prepared courses and custom packages to fill a specific need. Classes can range in length from 20-minute computer-based sessions to comprehensive 80-hour courses of over two weeks in length. These classes can be taught at our facilities, at a location convenient for the client or delivered as computer-based modules within a learning management system (LMS).
Want to provide training that everyone is applauding the next day?
We can help!!!
Live Instructor-Led Classes
Each course we deliver is taught by experienced professionals and combines the best industry knowledge with practical real-world experience. All of our live training is structured to provide students one on one time with instructors and ensure mastery of the material.
We currently offer training for the following topics and others upon request:
- Life Safety and Fire Protection
- Active Shooter Response (e-Learning)
- Active Shooter Prevention, Response, and Mitigation
- Incident and Accident Investigation
- Confined Space Safety
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Risk Management Program (RMP)
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) for Team Leaders
- Working at Height
- Scaffolding Safety and Inspection
- Excavation and Trenching
- HAZCOM – Hazard Communication
- Hazardous Materials Management
- Lifting and Rigging
- Industrial Hygiene
- Hydrogen Sulifide (H2S)
- Respiratory Protection
- Hearing Conservation
- Incident Command
- Health, Safety, Environment and PSM Auditing
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Technical Writing (Standard Operating Procedures)
E-Learning and Online Options
In addition to our live instructor-led classes, we also offer a range of e-learning classes that provide a foundation of knowledge or a strong refresher for a particular subject. We can also assist clients with developing and delivering customized training on your Learning Management System (LMS) or ours.